- These Rubber Protection Pads™ were specifically designed for use with our Circular Fun Mirrors™. When placed on the back of the mirror that is placed in the pool, the pads keep the back of the mirror from getting scratched up on the bottom of the pool! We also have the new Float Foam Stickers™ that can be used to keep the mirror floating on the surface of the water. However, many times we lay mirrors on the bottom of the pool and the children go under the water to see themselves. This helps the child be motivated to go underwater, and to hold their breath for longer periods of time.
- The uses for these peel and stick rubber adhesive boards are unlimited.
- They can be used at home, around the pool, in the garage, on a boat, on a deck, or virtually anywhere.
- One side is covered with strong adhesive and will stick to almost any smooth surface. The other side is a slip resistant textured rubber surface.
- Great for use on the end of the diving board to protect against slips.
- We have designed them in 3 ways – a solid board, a board with rectangular cut-outs, and a board with circular cut outs.
- Common uses are cabinets, door stops, rubber feet, and surface protectors. Use on any surface to provide skid/slip resistance.
- Easy to install.
- Cleaning surfaces before applying pads will ensure better adhesion.
- Can be cut into any desired shape to fit any surface.
Each board is 11.75in X 7.75in. They are an eighth inch thick. Each package comes with 2 boards.