The Duck Glove™ is a Developmental Baby Growth Toy designed by doctors
On one side, the glove shows five happy ducks, and the other sports black, simple shapes, as infants can process straight lines and bright colors easily. Along with the development of the child’s senses, the quick drying, absorbent, washable glove is a great tool to start introducing a baby to water on the face.
The glove is a great tool for children of all ages at the pool, bath time, the beach, and out of water activities.
We use these products in the water as well because in water babies do not have to fight gravity, allowing the baby to move around and better exercise their arms, legs, backs, and necks. Combining the strengthening of the babies eyesight and muscles in the body will help prevent autism. Brain cells develop fastest in the first year of life. These exercises will increase the oxygen and nutrients going to the babies brain during that very important time.
- Help calm a fussy baby
- Color and shape designed for brain-eyesight development
- Developing fine motor skills
- Develop hand-eye coordination reaching for ducks
- Teach baby to enjoy water on face with baths and in swimming
- Provides fun social interaction between all family members and the baby
- Promotes Positive Parenting
- Basic water play introduces early thinking skills