These shatter-resistant mirrors are excellent for providing a focal point for young swimmers to build confidence and awareness in the water. They can be used underwater or on the surface. They’re also excellent for keeping around the pool for a quick touch-up!
Babies will look down at themselves as they glide over the mirror if placed on the bottom of the pool. The body position improves as the tension is relieved from the neck as the child looks down.
We have a few variations of the Rectangle Fun Mirror™:
– Deluxe Rectangle Fun Mirror: This 12×18 inch mirror has the non-phylate protective frame. They are heavy duty, rigid acrylic and are very sturdy. They can be used with the Handy Support Brackets to hold them upright on the side of the pool. Or they can be used with the Rubber Protection Pads on the bottom of the pool for swimmers to dive under to see themselves.
-Economy Rectangle Fun Mirror™: This 12×18 inch mirror has the non-phylate protective frame. They are a light weight PC material.
-Frameless Rectangle Fun Mirror™: This 12×18 inch mirror has no frame around it, but it otherwise the same as the Economy mirror.
-Large Rectangle Fun Mirror™: 18×24 inch, frameless mirror.
These mirrors are recommended for use on the deck and in locker rooms as a safety precaution.
In training babies a parent can hold the child from behind and look at the child’s face without causing the child to be afraid.
Handy Support Brackets™ can be used to stand the mirror on the side of the pool. *Sold Separately*
Item includes a six month limited warranty against Delamination
Mirror Care Instructions
- Mirrors are made of plastic and will scratch if stepped on, whether they are in the bottom of the pool or on the deck. This can lead to the delamination of the mirror. Rubber Protection Pads™ can be used on the back of the Rectangle Mirror™ to allow them to be placed on the bottom of the pool, while protecting them from scratching.
- Use as a Frisbee is not considered proper use of the mirror.
- The mirror is somewhat flexible; however, bending it will weaken the materials and cause permanent damage.
- DO NOT BEND!!
- We recommend attaching the mirrors to a floating toy or other flotation devise such as the Foam Float Stickers™. The mirror is then accessible when needed and can be let go when not in use.
- AFTER USE: Dry the mirror and protect the surfaces from being in contact with sharp objects.
- Clean the face of the mirror with a mild detergent if oil residue from pool is present.
- If attaching an object to the back of the mirror, a pure silicone base adhesive must be used. Test a small drop of the adhesive to be sure it does not chemically interfere with the mirror.
- Improper pool chemistry (high or low pH, alkalinity, chlorine level, etc.) can affect the performance and longevity of the mirrors.
- Any misuse will void any and all warranty.
- Warranty voided if mirror is scratched.